Golden Shores Condominiums Association Insurance Documents

Need a Golden Shores Certificate of Flood Insurance for your Lender?  Send the letter you received from your lender to:


FAX: 727-443-2479

WEB: (see Staff Page for Order Form)

If you don’t have access to any of the above, call 727-446-5721 Ext. 166


It is highly recommended that each Unit Owner carry an individual Condo insurance policy.  This type of policy is referred to as a HO6 policy and will provide coverage for liability, personal property, loss of use, limited building coverage for the things the Association policy doesn’t cover, as well as some other coverages.  Generally you may choose the dollar limit for the various coverage, but some insurance companies require a minimum limit, especially on the building portion.  Basic Loss Assessment coverage is usually included on most policies with a $2,000 limit.  Many companies will allow an increase in the limit for a nominal premium increase, which is also recommended. Loss Assessment coverage is for assessments generally the result of uncovered losses under the Condo master policy, for example in the case of hurricane damage.

Certificate of Liability Insurance – Expires 7/13/2019

Certificate of Insurance V2 – Expires 05/01/2018

All Lines Insurance Letter to Owners

Wind Mitigation Inspection Report – 07/13/17

Several of the documents on this page may allow for an insurance discount on your individual condo policy.  Check with your agent as all companies have their own discounts and requirements.

Piper Fire Sprinkler Letter – 03/28/18

Fire Alarm Monitoring Certificate – 03/26/18

BOD Fire Sprinkler Letter – 10/23/17

Unit Wind Mitigation Inspection Report – 07-13-17

Fire Sprinkler Head Locations – 2012

Unit Fire Alarm Sounder Letter – 2012

FEMA Elevation Certificate – Dec. 1999